Presentations and Keynote Speeches
'The Rise of High Performance Analytics and Big Data: Fresh Opportunities for Customer Insights?', Nicholas Barbon Lecture Series, Chartered Insurance Institute, London, April 2013 - Andy Neely
'Global Trends in Manufacturing', Europe-China HVEN Workshop, Hangzhou, China, April 2013 - Andy Neely
'Innovating Your Business Model: Making the Shift to Services', The Europe-China HVEN International Workshop, Harbin, China, April 2013 - Andy Neely
Ivanka Visnjic presented at the workshop: ‘How to capitalise on the transformative power of service innovation for structural change’, organised by the European Commission’s Enterprise and Industry Directorate-General held in Belfast, Ireland
Andy Neely spoke to a meeting of the Royal Aeronautical Society on the 'Servitization of Manufacturing', held in London
Andy Neely presented his latest thinking on service business model innovation at a 'Service and Support' Conference organised by Neovia Logistics, part of the Caterpillar organisation, in January 2013. He also chaired a discussion panel.
Ivanka Visnjic was recently involved in the OECD NESTI-TIP conference on 'R&D and innovation in services (INNOSERV)', held in December 2012.
'Business Model Innovation for Support Services', Defence Forum for Market Analysts, Naples, Italy, November 2012 - Andy Neely
'Big Data and Analytics: Managing Performance In Turbulent Times', Platon Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, October, 2012 - Andy Neely
'The Servitization of Manufacturing: An International Perspective', KDI 2012 conference on Changes in Industrial Landscape and the Future of the Service Economy”, Seoul, Korea, October, 2012 - Andy Neely
'Big Data and Analytics: Managing Performance In Turbulent Times', Platon Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark, October, 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Competing Beyond the Network Effects: A Business Model Perspective on Competitive Dynamics in Platform Markets'
Strategic Management Society (SMS) Conference, Prague, September 2012 - Ivanka Visnjic
- ‘From Process to Promise – How Complex Service Providers are Opening their Business Models to Deliver Sustainable Growth’
Haas School of Business, Berkeley, UK, September 2012 - Ivanka Visnjic
'Manufacturing Business Model Innovation: The Shift to Services', BAE Systems, Service Excellence Community of Practice, September, 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Reflections on PMA2012', PMA2012 Conference, University of Cambridge, July 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Innovating the business model to compete in the world of complex services', at Innovation in business processes event held at the Royal Academy of Engineering, July 2012 - Ivanka Visnjic
- 'The Challenges of Corporate Financial Reporting', Oracle/Accenture webcast, June 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'The Shift to Services: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities', Alcatel Lucent, Antwerp, Belgium, June 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Managing Performance in Turbulent Times', Engineering Management Track Featured Speaker, IIE Annual Conference and Expo 2012, Orlando, May 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'The changing nature of service innovation and policy implications' expert panel workshop in Paris as part of the INNOSERV project.- Ivanka Visnjic
- 'The Shift to Services: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities', ABB Research Labs, Ladenburg, Germany, May 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Managing Performance in Turbulent Times', 2012 IIE Annual Conference and Expo 2012 Orlando in May 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'The industrial race - From products to solutions' Aalto University, Finland, 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'Big Data and Analytics: Changing the Face of Business Performance Measurement', IBM Academic Days Conference, Frankfurt, May 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'The Shift to Services: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities', IBM Community: Patterns for Disruptive Business Platforms, May 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'The Shift to Services: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities', The Industrial Race - From Products to Solutions, Aalto University, March 2012 - Andy Neely
- 'keynote address' at ServDes 2012, the service design and innovation conference, Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Helskinki, Feb 2012, - Chris Pearson
- 'Open Innovation for Services (Health and Wellness)' at a workshop held at Downing College University of Cambridge in late 2011 - Michael Barrett
- 'Global, National, Regional and Local – Differing Perspectives and the Future of UK Manufacturing', Rustat Conference, Jesus College, Cambridge, November 2011 - Andy Neely
- 'The Shift to Services: A Perspective from the Cambridge Service Alliance', BAE Systems Service and Support Conference, Farnborough, December 2011 - Andy Neely
- 'How complex service providers use business model innovation to deliver sustainable growth', 10th Round Table on Service Innovation, Servinno, Antwerpen, Belgium, 20 October 2011 - Ivanka Visnjic.
- 'Managing Performance in Turbulent Times', Xing Controllers Forum, Dusseldorf, October 2011 - Andy Neely.
- 'The Servitization of Manufacturing: Research Trends and Opportunities', XIX Sculoa AiLG in Ingegneria Gestionale, Bressanone, Italy, September 2011- Andy Neely
- 'Measuring Production Management Performance and Costs', Access Network Special Interest Group Symposium, Cambridge, September 2011 - Andy Neely.
- 'Managing Performance in a Turbulent World', Business Performance Summit, World Trade Group, Berlin, September 2011 - Andy Neely.
- 'From Processes to Promises - How complex service providers use business model innovation to deliver sustainable growth' Service Alliance Business Model Research, presented at Service Week Industry Day Event, 21 September 2011 - Professor Andy Neely, Dr Ivanka Visnjic, Cambridge Service Alliance.
- 'The Servitization of Manufacturing: A Longitudinal Study of Global Trends', keynote speech by Andy Neely to the European Service Innovation Think Tank, London, May 17th 2011.
- 'Understanding of Value and the Future of Co-Creating Value', keynote presentation by Irene Ng, at the 4th Annual SID Seminar, 4 May 2011, Laurea Leppävaara, Helsinki - audio file.
- ‘Thinking Differently: Beyond ‘Servitization’ and Support Engineering – the case of Rolls Royce’ - invited presentation by Irene Ng and Steve Marlowe (Head of Services Research and Development, Rolls Royce) at the 4th Annual SID Seminar, 4 May 2011, Laurea Leppävaara, Helsinki.
- 'Changing Industrial Value Chains: Unlocking Potential for Innovation and Knowledge Development through Partnerships' - keynote presentation at the PRO INNO Europe Partnering Event, 5-7 April 2011, Munich, Germany.
- 'Unity in Diversity: Electronic Patient Record Use in Multidisciplinary Practice' - invited talk by Michael Barrett - to Stanford University, as part of a joint seminar to Work Technology and Organization as well as Science Technology and Society.
- 'Asset Health Management Technologies and their Use within Servitization of Manufacturing Strategies' - invited talk by Ornella Benedettini at the Expert Workshop ‘Integration of Technology and Services’.
- 'Integration of technology and services' - presentation by Ornella Benedittini at the PRO INNO Europe EPISIS Project, Stuttgart, March 2011.
- 'Strategic Performance Management in a Connected World' - keynote speech at the Gartner European Summit, London.
- 'The Servitization of Manufacturing: An Analysis of Global Trends' - keynote speech at the Creating the Future with Services conference, Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Berlin, Germany.
- 'Business Performance Summit 2010: Connected Performance' - keynote speech at the World Trade Group Business Performance Summit, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 'The Connected Performance Framework: Beyond Technology to Superior Performance' - keynote speech at the Bahrain Centre for Excellence, Bahrain.
- 'Business Intelligence: A New Wave of Performance Management' - Keynote speech at the Capita Forum for Children’s Services, London.
- 'PM and IC: Where is IT Going Next' - keynote speech at the 5th International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics, Matera, Italy.
- 'Performance and Benchmarking: Principles and Concepts' - keynote speech at the IPD conference, London.
- 'Driving Culture Change Through Performance Measurement' - keynote speech at the CIPD conference, Manchester.
- 'Integration, Interconnectedness and Influence: Towards a Global Agenda for Impactful Service Research' presentation at Round Table and Town Hall Meeting: Grand Challenge Week in Service, 23 September 2010, Cambridge.