Newsletter Emailed out March 2012. Full version here.
Full articles below:
- Service Week Announcement
- Is Servitization for You? – Blog Post from A Neely
- EECH Case Award to Professor Michael Barrett
- Business Models - 'Changing the Game'
- Service and Support Engineering Research Theme 2012
- Long-Term Service Contracts
- Business Models Research Theme 2012
- Judge Business School plays host to Professor Steve Vargo
- Society’s Grand Challenges: What Role for Services?
- Enterprise Imaging for Complex Multi-Organisational Service Enterprises
- A Framework for Complexity in Services
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets – Blog Post from Andy Neely and Ed Barrows
- Meet Ivanka Visnjic, Cambridge Service Alliance, Business Models Lead
- Service Performance and Information Research Theme 2012
- Open Innovation for Services Workshop
- ServDes 2012 Keynote Addresss
- PMA 2012: Performance Management - from Strategy to Delivery
- Service Design and Innovation MBA Elective
- Meet Ajith Kumar Parlikad, Cambridge Service Alliance, Service and Support Engineering Theme Lead
- Innovation Festivals: A Source of Ideas - Blog Post from Andy Neely
- IBM PhD Fellowship Awarded to Rachel Cuthbert
- KT Box Updates
University of Bath
University of Exeter
University of Warwick
University of Cambridge
University of Nottingham
To view the whole newsletter click here.