Joining the Alliance
The Cambridge Service Alliance is a business-led alliance. Core industrial alliances include BAE Systems, IBM and Caterpillar Inc. The Cambridge Service Alliance will bring together up to eight further companies prepared to make significant and long-term contributions to support the Alliance. Benefits of membership include:
- Challenging yet practical insights into the design and delivery of high performance complex service solutions.
- Access to education and training derived from the Alliance to enhance capabilities in service and support.
- A stimulating international network of the world’s most talented engaged in solving problems associated with complex service solutions.
- Access to leading service research that helps partners advance their own business models both internally and externally.
- Ability to influence and commission new relevant research for the Alliance.
- Knowledge sharing with an exclusive club and associated networking opportunities.
- Brand association opportunities.
- Practical tools and techniques that will allow partner organisations to exploit commercially the intellectual property developed through the Alliance.
The Alliance will draw members from across the University of Cambridge, initially from the Institute for Manufacturing and the Judge Business School. Internationally leading researchers and educators will be invited to join the Cambridge Service Alliance; they will meet specific research requirements and the needs of industrial members.
How to Join
If you are interested in joinging the Cambridge Service Alliance please contact us at email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with Alliance activities please complete the newsletter form and you will automatically receive newsletter releases.
LinkedIn: Cambridge Service Alliance Group